Monday, February 13, 2012

Imports From The Livejournal Archives Vol. 1.6

The following has been archived from my blog on Livejournal.com:

---------------------
March 26, 2006
---------------------

 Jack-In-The-Box

Well, I'm back for this moment in time. Like the Jack-in-the-box, I'm jumping into sight when the song ends. It's almost a year since I started my job, and pretty soon I'll be polishing the resume and sending it out to career level job postings. After working amongst a group of individuals with no work ethic and general overall laziness, I'm just about ready to get into an environment where progression is on everyone's mind and within everyone's personal and professional goals. I'n the meantime, I've decided to saturate my time outside of work with Video Games and Captain Morgan. (Ok, there are other drinks, too.)

My kitchen is infested with sugar ants. I call them "sugar ants" because 1.) they always crowd around the cups where I had my sprite, and 2.) they smell like banana taffy when you squish them. Just recently, they seem to have found a taste for baked chicken. I don't really see the connection between sprite and baked chicken, but I jest that it may be related to the wine that I used when I baked the chicken. The little varmints seem to be coming from behind the dishwasher. I had the exterminator come in and spray, but his efforts don't seem to hold much water with the re-emergence. I knew this would happen, though. Even after pouring gasoline on several nests, the little bastards still managed to live last time. I should, probably, be grateful that they don't bite me. I'm strting to feel like "Joe" in "Joe's Apartment" when he brought his girlfriend over to his place. (This is an exaggeration.)

Ok, well, it's time to take my flat sprite and captain morgan to the video game console and give ti a go for abit before AdultSwim somes on television.

Adios.

Current Mood: accomplished
----------------
Invino Veritas
Archive Created 2/13/12
EOF


No comments:

Post a Comment