Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Serpent


The Serpent

It is one tilted eye but no brow to follow,                         
The devil's chocolate stream is indeed persistent,         
I am the great corruptor whose vow is hollow,        
But nevertheless, at the time, am insistent.         
I own your smile and create your desires,              
And alas your footsteps that mimic my slither,            
My glittering pomme is the one you admire,                
As I, upon the branch, dangle promise thither.              
But beyond the pearls and tender, warm caressing,      
My heart strays distracted by the light of her moon,      
And the lash flutters from my dreams of undressing,   
To her bustle and the glance that follows her boon.      
     And now the cougar, your fantasy, has stolen,         
     Your serpentinous master who now sits swollen.     

----------------------
Invino Veritas
6/25/13
EOF


    

No comments:

Post a Comment